Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bitstrips

Recently, I was scrolling through my Facebook newsfeed and I kept seeing my friends post these hilarious (what some would consider annoying) cartoon versions of themselves doing weird things. I decided I'd want to try it so I asked my friend Alyssa how she made it and she told me it was via an app called Bitstrips. Personally, I think Bitstrips are cool and a clever way to express how you're feeling but most people are just getting down right annoyed with the whole thing.

Well people have no fear, you can hide Bitstrips from your timeline with the click of a button! For that information just click here:
 http://www.buzzfeed.com/ailbhemalone/how-to-block-bitstrips-from-your-facebook-timeline

However, amongst all the Bitstrips hate, this blogpost is about celebrating the app and how fun and entertaining it can be. Some of the things they come up with are hilarious!! I'll show you some of my faves:





















Bitstrips can be fun people.. not too mention they are so cute! Stop the hate, and don't for get to comment below :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment